Tuesday, 4 December 2012

A blog recommendation : NewTuneDaily

I go through phases with music. Sometimes I like to stick with the same old, same old but every so often I feel the desire to branch out and sample some new tunes. This is why Spotify is rather good because you can see what your friends have been listening to and sample their taste or you can get recommendations from other people - such as my sister's friend who is a music journalist.

Then there is this cool blog - NewTuneDaily - which I cannot remember how I found but it is a really nice and simple idea. A different song each day - each with a bit of background information. I can just randomly scroll down and sample something new whenever I feel like it and I can read and find out more about it before or after I sample.

Have a look!

No comments: